Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sample Professional Advice Cover Letter


Sample professional advice cover letter for actor jobs gives you a distinctive and an impressive technique of seeking professional advice for your acting career. An advice can be sought through many ways, people either call or meet the adviser in person. Seeking a professional advice through a cover letter is considered formal and professional. Not many people opt for cover letters when it comes to seeking professional advice. This is a good opportunity to make you stand out from the other candidates. 
 
Before writing the cover letter, the candidate should make sure that the person is a professional in the particular field and capable of giving you the appropriate advice. An advice cannot be sought from beginners or someone who is new to the field. Seeking advice from a person who is associated with other field is also incorrect. This may lead you to the wrong direction and make you lose the path of a successful career. 
 
Give a brief introduction of your educational and professional qualifications and work experience if any in your cover letter. This will give an idea of your current position in the corporate market and will make it simpler for the advisor to guide you accordingly.
This is an example of sample professional advice cover letter for actor jobs. You can use it for your reference.

To
The Director
Imperia Talent Academy
Michael D. McKinnon
923 Charles Street
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Date: January 4, 2012

From
Thomas P. McMahon
1167 Sardis Station
Minneapolis, MN 55402
(612)-359 6077
ThomasPMcMahon@teleworm.com

Dear Mr. Michael D. McKinnon,


Right from my childhood, I was inspired by the acting talent that the Hollywood stars displayed on television. The glamour world has also contributed to my passion for acting. For all my school days, I have been involved in playing inter-school soccer. However, somewhere round the corner I had a great liking for acting.

Recently, I decided to quit soccer and fulfill my dreams in acting. A few days ago, I got a break in a play directed by Glen Mark in Albany. I am playing the lead role in this play. My director told me that I have got the talent and he sees me as a successful actor. I want to know how I can manage my college and the acting auditions at the same time. Auditions are really important for me and so are my college lectures. Also, I need some guidance in the professional acting courses so that I can pursue to increase my expertise in acing. My dream is to become a great Hollywood star.


I would be very grateful if you show me how to reach the peak of success that you have managed to reach. Your advice is valuable to me. Thank you for your time and consideration.       

Yours sincerely,

 Signature
Thomas P. McMahon

Before writing a sample professional advice cover letter for actor jobs, think carefully and ask appropriate questions based on the information you provided to your professional advisor.

2 comments:

  1. Creating a personal statement can be an incredibly important task. In many cases it can hurt you much more than it can help you. There have been a lot of debate surrounding the importance of personal statements, because they often are a much larger potential detriment than a potential advantage. See more nurse personal statement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover Letter is a key part of the modern day job application process.If you are looking for the best prospects in your career you need to take advantage of the under recognized power of the Cover Letter.

    ReplyDelete